“A City of Excellence”
The City Center Project is a “Community of the Future”, an urban lifestyle in balance and harmony with the ecosystem that sustains life responsibly, organically and economically without sacrificing convenience. This project will integrate innovative technology with creative architecture in urban environments to establish local self-reliance and security. Yes, we are “Bringing Communities & Nature Together in Harmony.”
This development integrates innovative technology with creative architecture in urban environments to establish local self-reliance and security. To that end, this development is an integrated, distributed, renewable, sustainable infrastructure and energy production project. Enveloped within the project will be integrated photovoltaic (BIPV), micro turbine, combined cooling, heating & power (CCHP) buildings with geothermal micro turbine wind waste water and trash.
The largest “green” project of its kind in the state of Maryland; The City of Seat Pleasant: A City of Excellence is proud to be a leader in this regard. This project will include a LEED-Platinum City Hall Building, which, along with the other buildings, will be positioned with energy efficient solar panels and other renewable energy solutions to reduce the size of the carbon footprint of each of the facilities. Additionally, the City Center will include a Health and Wellness Center and Recreation Center, a Youth Training and Multipurpose Building, residential units for seniors, green space and public gardens.
- Modern City Hall (36,000 sf)
- Improving access to quality services
- Unique Youth & Training Center (12,600 sf)
- Modern facility offering expand and enhanced programs
- Senior Housing (4 bldgs. 16,800 sf each)
- Opportunity for Seniors to age in place
- Open Space (5 Acres)
- Beautiful trails, sports fields and green space
- Commercial Space ( Bldg. 1 36,000 sf Bldg. 2 30,500 sf)
- Appropriate retail opportunity
- Recreation Center (38,000 sf bldg.)
- Multipurpose Recreational Center
All buildings will be LEED Certified or at minimum energy star rated.